March 21, 2018- MedStar St. Mary’s has lifted the Code Brown at 8 p.m.
Leonardtown, Maryland –Due to inclement weather, aCODE BROWNis in effect for our hospital as of 9 a.m. on March 21, 2018. For patients with scheduled appointments, tests, or surgeries, please use your best judgment when traveling.If you are unsure about the status of your appointment or need to reschedule an appointment or procedure, contact the appropriate department directly.
As a reminder, MedStar St. Mary’s Hospitalis OPEN 24/7.
Current CODE BROWN Status:
- MedStar St. Mary’s Hospital, including ourEmergency Department, isOPEN.All surgeries and tests will continue as scheduled unless patients are informed otherwise.
- MedStar PromptCarein Charlotte Hallis currentlyCLOSEDbut plans toOPENat noon on March 21. This will be reassessed pending the weather.
- East Run Centerwill close at 10 a.m. on March 21, includingoutpatient laboratory services.
- Cancer Care and Infusion Services areOPEN.
- Specialty Physicians at MedStar St. Mary’s isCLOSED.
- Outpatient imaging services areOPEN.
- Outpatient laboratory services at the main hospital areOPEN.
- MedStar Medical Group offices in St. Mary’s County areCLOSED.
- The multi-specialtycenter MedStar Health at Brandywine isCLOSED.
Remember, do not travel to the hospital if you do not have reliable transportation or feel it is unsafe. If you or a loved one is experiencing an emergency, please call9-1-1immediately.
For non-emergency medical needs, please consider using MedStar eVisit, a video-based care option offering access to board-certified medical professionals 24/7.After registering, patients can have a secure virtual consultation for a non-emergency medical issue within minutes through your computer or mobile device. Insurance is not required.Learn more and enroll here.
- Main Hospital:301-475-8981
- Emergency Department:301-475-6111