The County Administrator wishes to remind residents of changes to normal operating schedules for the month of May.All offices, facilities, and services not listed will be operating their normal hours.
Monday, May 28(Memorial Day)
- All Charles County Government offices and the Tri-County Animal Shelter in Hughesville will be closed.
- The Charles County Landfill and Recycling Center on Billingsley Road in Waldorf, and the Pisgah Recycling Center on Route 425 in Pisgah will be closed.
- Curbside recycling and yard waste collection will be delayed one day for the entire week,Tuesday, May 29 through Saturday, June 2.
- VanGO services will not be operating.
- The Nanjemoy Community Center, senior centers, Port Tobacco Recreation Center, and all school based community centers are closed.
- Lackey,Donald M. Wade Aquatic Center,and North Point High indoor pools will be open from1 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- The Crain Memorial Welcome Center is closed.
- Port Tobacco Village (Port Tobacco Courthouse, Burch House, Stagg Hall) is closed.
- Charles County Public Library is closed (All branches closed:Saturday, May 26 through Monday, May 28).
- Charles County Health Department is closed.