News Release, Charles County Government
Tuesday, March 26
Charles County Commissioners’ Meeting
9 a.m. – The Open Session of the Commissioners’ Meeting begins in the Commissioner’s Meeting Room.
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance
- Recognitions: National Arab American Heritage Month
9:10 a.m. – Recognition: Eagle Watch Volunteers and Eagle Naming Contest Winner
9:20 a.m. – Recognition: New Employees; Employee Years of Service for March 2019
- Commissioners’ Comments
- Approval: Minutes for March 15 and March 19
- Notice of the Tentative Agenda of April 2
- Approval Items
- Update: 2019 Maryland General Assembly Legislative Session
9:50 a.m. – Budget Work Session-General Fund Revenue Outlook
10:05 a.m. – Budget Work Session-General Fund CIP Review
10:50 a.m. – Briefing: Citizen’s Academy
11:10 a.m. – Update: Affordable Housing
11:40 a.m. – Briefing: Broadband Services to Rural and Under-Served Areas
12:10 p.m. – Briefing: Revised Planning Division Project Intake and Review Process
1:30 p.m. – Work Session: Review and Approval of Commissioners’ Goals and Objectives
- Department of Public Works Mattawoman Treatment Center (5310 Hawthorne Road, LaPlata)
- Department of Public Works Landfill Operations (12305 Billingsley Road, Waldorf)
VisitBoardDocsfor detailed information on this agenda.
THIS AGENDA IS TENTATIVE AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.