News Release, Charles County Public Information Office
Charles County Commissioners’ Meeting
9 a.m. – The Open Session of the Commissioners’ Meeting begins in the Commissioner’s Meeting Room.
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance
- Recognition: Center for Children 30thAnniversary Citation
- Recognition: National Cystic Fibrosis Proclamation
- Recognition: National Correctional Officers Week Proclamation
- Recognition: National Police Week Proclamation
- Commissioners’ Comments
- Approval of the Minutes for April 30, 2019
9:25 a.m. – Notice of the Tentative Agenda of May 21, 2019
- Approval Items
- Set the Fiscal 2020 Property Tax Rate
9:40 a.m. – Fiscal 2019 General Fund Quarterly Update
10:10 a.m. – Briefing on Expansion of the Zekiah Watershed Rural Legacy Area
10:30 a.m. – Briefing and Request for Approval on Charter Form of Government
- Adoption of Fiscal 2020 Operating and Capital Budgets
- Commissioners’ New Business
BOARD OF EDUCATON EVENT
1 p.m. – State recognitions (5980 Radio Station Road, La Plata)
THIS AGENDA IS TENTATIVE AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
VisitBoardDocsfor detailed information on this agenda.