News Release, Charles County Public Information Office
The Charles County Commissioners invite the public to attend the September public meetings as scheduled below. The purpose of the meetings is to take questions from those in attendance and to discuss items of importance to the citizens and the community.
Commissioner Gilbert “BJ” Bowling (District 1)
Sunday, Sept. 15at 1p.m.
Cobb Island Volunteer Fire Department (17069 Cobb Island Rd, Cobb Island)
Commissioner President Reuben B. Collins, II, Esq.
“Community Conversation with the Commissioner President”
- Monday, Sept. 16 at 7 p.m.
- Sheffield Neighborhood Center (12146 Pawtuckett Lane, Waldorf)
Commissioner Amanda M. Stewart, M. E. (District 3)
- Monday, Sept. 23 at 6:30 p.m.
- Waldorf West Library (10405 O’Donnell Place, Waldorf)
- Commissioner Thomasina O. Coates, M.S. (District 2)
- Thursday, Sept. 26 at 6 p.m.
- Billingsley Elementary School (10069 Billingsley Road, White Plains)
Future meeting dates are available atwww.CharlesCountyMD.gov.
For more information, contact theCitizen Response Office atCitizenResponse@CharlesCountyMD.govor call 301-645-0550. Citizens with special needs may contact the Maryland Relay Service at 711, or Relay Service TDD: 866-269-9006.