Support Local Journalism
Thank you for all of your comments, ideas, photos and support!
Tuesday, Oct. 29
Charles County Commissioners’ Meeting
9 a.m. – The Open Session of the Commissioners’ Meeting begins in the Commissioner’s Meeting Room.
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance
- Pisgah Volunteer Fire Department
- Presentation: Mallows Bay-Potomac River Watercolor Drawing
9:15 a.m. –Recognition of New Employees; Employee Years of Service; and Employees of the Quarter; and Retirees
- Commissioners’ Comments
- Approval of the Minutes of Oct. 22
- Notice of the Tentative Agenda of Nov. 5
9:40 a.m. –Approval Items
The Closed Session will begin at 10:15 a.m. in the Government Building Conference Room. All or a portion of this session may be closed pursuant to Section 3-305(b)(7) of the General Provisions Article of the Annotated Code of Maryland.
1 p.m. – The Open Session of the Commissioners’ Meeting resumes in the Commissioner’s Meeting Room.
- Briefing: Jude House Update on Program
1:25 p.m. –Briefing: Update on the Clean Charles initiative
1:45 p.m. –Briefing and Request for Approval: Modification to Rosewick Road Access Management Plan
3 p.m. – The Open Session of the Commissioners’ Meeting resumes in the Government Building Conference Room.
- The Annual Maryland Department of Transportation Consolidated Transportation Program
6 p.m. – The Open Session of the Commissioners’ Meeting resumes in the Commissioners’ Meeting Room.
- The Briefing and Recognition: Completion of First Citizen Academy Class
THIS AGENDA IS TENTATIVE AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Visit BoardDocs for detailed information on this agenda.