News Release, Town of Chesapeake Beach
NOTICE: The Town of Chesapeake Beach seeks proposals for the 2020 Fireworks Display. A mandatory pre-bid meeting will be held on November 14th at 11:00 am at Town Hall. Sealed proposals are due November 22nd at 9:00 am. The bid is posted on eMaryland Marketplace Advantage bid # BPM016716 or by clicking here.
NOTICE: The Town of Chesapeake Beach seeks proposals for the printing of the 2020 Town calendar. To view the project specifications, click here.
Take a moment to check out what the 2020 census form will look like. The Census Bureau has posted a sample Census form online. To view the sample, click here. Did you know that when the Town is undercounted during the Census YOU lose out on federal funds that can benefit Chesapeake Beach. Prepare to participate. We need you!
November 1 at 11 am – Office of Aging 2020 Census Presentation to take place at Southern Pines Senior Center at 20 Appeal Lane Lusby, MD. For more information, click here.
- November 6 at 6:00 pm – Twin Beach Opioid Abuse Awareness Committee meeting in Town Hall Chambers.
- November 11 – Town Hall closed for Veterans’ Day
- November 12 at 6:00 pm– Town Council Informational Work Session in Town Hall Chambers
- November 13 at 7:00 pm – Town Planning and Zoning Meeting in Town Hall Chambers
- November 18 at 7:00 pm Town Walkable Community Meeting in Town Hall Chamber
- November 19 at 10:00 am – Town Ethics Committee Meeting in Town Hall Chambers
- November 21 at 7:00 pm – Town Council Meeting
- November 27 at 12:00 pm Town Hall closes at Noon for Thanksgiving holiday and will reopen on Monday, December 2nd
- Save the Date – December 1st “Light Up the Town” Celebration at Town Hall