CHESTERFIELD, Va. – The St. Mary’s College of Maryland women’s swimming team (1-5) concluded competition at the Randolph-Macon Invitational on Sunday (Nov. 24). The Seahawks earned a sixth-place finish with a total of 620.5 points.
St. Mary’s College – 6th of 12 (620.5 pts)
How It Happened
- Brenna Litynski captured a fourth-place finish in the 100 Yard Freestyle with a time of 54.58.
- Rileigh Krell recorded a seventh-place finish in the 200 Yard Backstroke with a time of 2:13.68.
- In event 31, Bailey Edgren crossed the finish line with a time of 2:32.11, good for seventh-place in the 200 Yard Breaststroke.
- The Seahawks concluded the meet with a sixth-place finish in the 400 Yard Freestyle Relay. The quartet of Litynski, Christina Trnkus, Leila McCloskey, and Carolyn Sutton recorded a time of 3:45.15.
Up Next for the Seahawks
- Dec. 7 at Catholic | 1:00 p.m. | DeFour Center
Facebook: StMarysAthletics | Instagram: @smcseahawks, @smcmswimming
Twitter: @smcseahawks | Hashtags: #SweepTheSheds, #GoHawks