News Release, Town of Chesapeake Beach
Mosquito Control Notice:The Town of Chesapeake Beach will be part of the Calvert County Mosquito Spraying program again this year. In order to be EXEMPT from the Mosquito Control services OR allow spraying on private property, you MUST fill out the “Request for Exemption” form or “Permission to Enter Private Property” form and return to Town Hall to be put on their list. THE DEADLINE FOR FORMS IS APRIL 10, 2020. To view and print the formplease click here.
Trash Removal Services:The Town of Chesapeake Beach seeks sealed proposals for Refuse, Recycling, Bulk Collection and Disposal. A mandatory pre-bid meeting will be held on February 5th at 10:00 AM at Town Hall.Sealed proposals are due to Town Hall by February 19th at 9:00 AM. To view the bid package please visit eMaryland Marketplace AdvantageBid # BPM017843or by contacting Holly Wahl firstname.lastname@example.org by phone at (410) 257-2230.
UPCOMING TOWN MEETINGS:
- February 8 at 10 am– Chesapeake Beach Oyster Cultivation Society Annual Meeting. For more information please click here.
- February 10 at 6:00 pm– Town Council Work Session in Town Hall Chambers
- February 11 at 6:00 pm – Twin Beach Opioid Abuse Awareness Committee Meeting at Chesapeake Beach Town Hall — Public business meeting of the TBOAA Committee. To view the 2019 year-end report of the Committee please click here.
- February 17 at 7:00 pm – Walkable Community Meeting in Town Hall Chambers
- February 18 at 6:00 pm – Ethics Commission meeting in Town Hall Chambers
- February 20 at 7:00 pm– Town Council meeting in Town Hall Chambers with a special presentation by North Beach Volunteer Fire Department regarding Fire Safety in your home.
- February 26 at 7:00 pm– Planning and Zoning Commission Meeting in Town Hall Chambers
- February 27 at 7:00 pm– Green Team Meeting in Town Hall Chambers
CENSUS 2020: Click here to view our Census Page for more information Census 2020 in Chesapeake Beach. Help us get to the top 10!