Due to the number of mail-in ballots being used this year, the Calvert County Board of Elections is urging residents to submit their ballots before the November 3, 2020 deadline.
Mail-in ballots MUST either be:
- – Postmarked by the USPS no later than Nov. 3, or
- – Placed in one of the official ballot drop boxes BEFORE 8 p.m. on Nov. 3.
If you place your ballot in the mail after the final mail pickup time on Nov. 3, it will not be postmarked until Nov. 4 and cannot be counted toward the final election result.Therefore, voters are STRONGLY urged to use one of the seven official election drop boxes to submit their mail-in ballots before polls close tomorrow evening:
– Northern High School – 2950 Chaneyville Rd, Owings, 20736
– Huntingtown High School – 4125 Solomons Island Rd, Huntingtown, 20639
– Calvert High School – 520 Fox Run Blvd, Prince Frederick, 20678
– Patuxent High School – 12485 Southern Connector Blvd, Lusby, 20657
– Community Resources Building – 30 Duke St, Prince Frederick, 20678
– Northeast Community Center – 4075 Gordon Stinnett Ave, Chesapeake Beach. 20732
– Southern Community Center – 20 Appeal Ln, Lusby, 20657