Posted inWeather

SoMD Weather for Sunday, August 1, 2021

Sunday Showers likely, mainly between 8 am and 2 pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. South wind 8 to 13 mph. The chance of precipitation is 70%. Sunday Night A chance of showers before 8 pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 66. The chance of precipitation is 30%.