Support Local Journalism
Thank you for all of your comments, ideas, photos and support!
What’s on sale near you.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Whisk pineapple juice, brown sugar, and dry mustard in a bowl until brown sugar has dissolved.
- Place ham in a baking dish with cut side down and arrange pineapple rings and maraschino cherries onto the ham; secure with toothpicks if needed. Push cloves into ham and baste ham and fruit with pineapple juice glaze.
- Bake in the preheated oven until glaze has baked onto ham, 1 1/2 to 2 hours; baste with glaze every 30 minutes.
- Turn on oven’s broiler.
- Broil ham until the glaze forms a crust and the pineapple slices are browned, about 5 minutes.
- Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.