Tides for Point Lookout starting with December 12, 2017.
Day High Tide Height Sunrise Moon Time % Moon /Low Time Feet Sunset Visible Tu 12 Low 2:51 AM -0.1 7:11 AM Rise 1:41 AM 34 12 High 9:02 AM 1.1 4:45 PM Set 1:47 PM 12 Low 3:32 PM 0.1 12 High 8:59 PM 1.0
Tides for Benedict starting with December 12, 2017.
Day High Tide Height Sunrise Moon Time % Moon /Low Time Feet Sunset Visible Tu 12 Low 4:34 AM -0.2 7:15 AM Rise 1:44 AM 34 12 High 10:36 AM 1.6 4:46 PM Set 1:49 PM 12 Low 5:15 PM 0.2 12 High 10:33 PM 1.5
Tides for Solomons Island starting with December 12, 2017.
Day High Tide Height Sunrise Moon Time % Moon /Low Time Feet Sunset Visible Tu 12 Low 3:42 AM -0.1 7:14 AM Rise 1:43 AM 34 12 High 9:52 AM 1.1 4:46 PM Set 1:48 PM 12 Low 4:23 PM 0.1 12 High 9:49 PM 1.0
Hazardous Weather Outlook
National Weather Service Baltimore MD/Washington DC
516 AM EST Tue Dec 12 2017
- Chesapeake Bay north of Pooles Island MD-
- Chesapeake Bay from Pooles Island to Sandy Point MD-
- Chesapeake Bay from Sandy Point to North Beach MD–
- Chesapeake Bay from North Beach to Drum Point MD–
- Chesapeake Bay from Drum Point MD to Smith Point VA-
- Tidal Potomac from Key Bridge to Indian Head MD-
- Tidal Potomac from Indian Head to Cobb Island MD-
- Tidal Potomac from Cobb Island MD to Smith Point VA-
- Patapsco River including Baltimore Harbor-
- Chester River to Queenstown MD-Eastern Bay-
- Choptank River to Cambridge MD and the Little Choptank River-
- Patuxent River to Broomes Island MD-
- Tangier Sound and the inland waters surrounding Bloodsworth
- Island-District of Columbia-Southern Baltimore-Prince Georges-
- Anne Arundel-Charles-St. Marys-Calvert-Southeast Harford-
- Prince William/Manassas/Manassas Park-Fairfax-
- Arlington/Falls Church/Alexandria-Stafford-Spotsylvania-
- King George-
This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for the Maryland portion of the
Chesapeake Bay, Tidal Potomac River, and adjacent counties in
central Maryland and northern Virginia as well as the District of
DAY ONE…Today and Tonight
- Gale Warnings are in effect for late today and tonight.
DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN…Wednesday through Monday
- Gale Warnings are in effect for portions of the waters Wednesday.
A period of accumulating snow is possible Wednesday night into early Thursday…especially for locations near the Mason-Dixon Line.
- A slight winter storm threat exists later Friday and Friday night. If this threat materializes, travel disruptions may result.
SPOTTER INFORMATION STATEMENT…
- Spotter activation is not expected at this time.