Dodge Garage, a Digital Content Hub Providing Racing and Automobile Enthusiasts With a One-Stop Destination, Launches During the Performance Racing Industry (PRI) Trade Show on Thursday, December 7
Dodge Garage, a digital content hub and premier destination where muscle car and race enthusiasts can hang out to get the latest on all things Dodge, SRT and Mopar, will launch live today, Thurs., Dec. 7.
Dodge Garage(https://www.dodge.com/en/dodge-garage/) curates content from across hundreds of websites and forums, in addition to the Dodge brand’s digital and social channels, includingYouTube,Facebook,TwitterandInstagram, to deliver the latest muscle car and racing news to enthusiasts. The site launches live during the 30th annual Performance Racing Industry (PRI) Trade Show in Indianapolis, Indiana, Thurs., Dec. 7 – Sat., Dec. 9, 2017.
“Dodge Garage consolidates all there is to know about the latest muscle car and racing enthusiast news into one comprehensive destination,” saidTim Kuniskis, Head of Passenger Car Brands – Dodge, SRT, Chrysler and FIAT, FCA – North America. “In the digital space, content is king and Dodge enthusiasts are consuming it at an industry-leading rate. The real time dynamics of digital media force enthusiasts to search across multiple platforms to find the latest product information, performance news, where to race, dates for the next big auto show and where the next Cars & Coffee will take place in their area. With the Dodge brand witnessing the highest consumer engagement it’s ever seen, and more and more people wanting to be part of our ‘brotherhood of muscle,’ Dodge Garage provides the quickest, easiest and most comprehensive way to funnel all this passion and engagement through a single source.”
Once inside theDodge Garage, enthusiasts will find toolboxes full of daily updates, curating muscle car and racing enthusiast content from across the automotive spectrum, including:
- News– Review all the latest Dodge news and events from both Dodge and performance enthusiasts, includingblogs from special guest authors, along with engineering and design stories; learn more about Dodge partnerships with DSR, Bondurant, Hagerty and Pennzoil; and Q&As, chats with partners, enthusiasts, and Dodge engineers and designers
- Events– Search for upcoming events, including Cars & Coffee, races, auto shows and enthusiast events in your area
- Racing HQ– Learn more about the Dodge and Mopar teams, get schedules, see race results, including NHRA point standings,and locate a track near you; also features glossary with racing terms to help better understand what a “breakout” is, in addition to understanding cars and classes
- Gallery– Check out the latestvideos and images from across Dodge brand’s digital and social channels, includingYouTube,Facebook,TwitterandInstagram
- Downloads– Download images, such as wallpaper for all of your devices, including computers, laptops, tablets and watches
- Merchandise– Shop Dodge-branded merchandise
Dodge consistently ranks in the top among automotive competitors in fan engagement acrossFacebook,TwitterandInstagram.Dodge Garagewill also drive traffic toDodge.com, linking its loyal fan base together across the Dodge brand’s digital and social channels.
For the first time ever, the Dodge brand will be exhibiting at the three-day 2017 Performance Racing Industry Trade Show, displaying both the groundbreaking2018 Challenger SRT Demonand the Mopar Challenger Drag edition. The PRI Trade Show is an industry-exclusive event with racing professionals from across the U.S. and around the world. The trade-only PRI Show encompasses every type of auto racing discipline under one roof at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis, Indiana. The Dodge/Mopar display will be located in the Green Hall in booth No. 8812, from Thurs., Dec. 7 – Sat., Dec. 9, 2017.