Support Local Journalism
Thank you for all of your comments, ideas, photos and support!
The Anne Arundel County Department of Aging and Disabilities announces the closure of the 7 senior activity centers for the holidays. The centers will be closed from Monday, December 25, 2017, through Monday, January 1, 2017. All senior activity centers will reopen on Tuesday, January 2, 2017, as scheduled.
During this time, the senior activity centers will also be closed for the Senior Nutrition Program. The following alternate sites will be available:
Senior Activity Center Alternate Nutrition Site
- Pascal Heritage Crest, 6670 Roberts Court, Glen Burnie, 410-222-6262
- Glen Square, 102 Crain Highway, Glen Burnie, 410-222-6264
- Pumphrey (Lloyd Keaser Community Center, 5757 Belle Grove Road, Glen Burnie, 410-222-6299
- Pinewood Village, 7885 Gordon Court, Glen Burnie, 410-222-6224
- Pasadena Pinewood East, 7900 Benesch Circle, Glen Burnie, 410-222-6288
- Brooklyn Park Pumphrey (Lloyd Keaser Community Center), 5757 Belle Grove Road, Glen Burnie, 410-222-6299
- Arnold College Parkway Place, Arnold, 410-222-1977
- Annapolis Morris Blum Apartments, 701 Glenwood, Annapolis, 410-222-1913
- South County Claiborne Place, 130 Hearne Road, Annapolis, 410-222-7911
- O’Malley Glen Forest, 7975 Crain Highway, Glen Burnie, 410-222-0027
As a reminder, all senior centers and nutrition sites will be closed Monday, December 25, 2017, and Monday, January 1, 2018 in observance of Christmas Day and New Years Day.
For further information on Transportation, or to schedule a ride, please call 410-222-0022.
Anyone who wishes to have a meal at an alternate site during the closure should call 410-222-0144 to reserve a meal. TTY users, please call via Maryland Relay 7-1-1. All materials are available in an alternative format upon request.