To date, we have closed school three (3) days due to inclement weather. It is my recommendation that the following calendar adjustments be:
- Monday, February 19, 2018 (Presidents Day) become a staff development day for star: no school for students. Additionally, this would be a make-up day for 12-month employees for the Code Red Day used on Thursday, January 4, 2018.
- Tuesday, February 20, 2018 become a regular school day for students and all staff. (Make-up day #l for students)
- Thursday, March 29, 2018 became a regular school day for students and all staff (Make-up day #2 for students)
- Friday, June 8, 2018 become a full day for students and 10-month staff. This was originally a two-hour early dismissal day.
- Monday, June 11,2018 become a regular school day with a two-hour early dismissal for students and all staff. (Make-up day #3 for students)
- Tuesday, June 12, 2018 become the last day for 10-month employees.
I am also recommending if any more student days are missed due to inclement weather or emergency closings, these days will be made up beginning on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 and on
consecutive days thereafter it needed.