Support Local Journalism
Thank you for all of your comments, ideas, photos and support!
- 4 oz. (half brick of cream cheese), room temperature
- 1 T. sour cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 egg, large
- 1 tsp. flour
- 5 graham crackers
- 2 tsp. cocoa powder
- 2 tsp. granulated sugar
- 2 T. butter, melted
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Spray a small to medium sized heat safe shallow dish with non-stick cooking spray. You could also divide this cheesecake recipe into two 4 oz. mason jars as well.
- Crush graham crackers, you can do this in your food processor or just place them in a sandwich bag and crush with a rolling pin,this is a really fun job for the little ones!
- Combine crackers, melted butter, salt, and sugar in a small bowl until well combined. Firmly press mixture into prepared dish covering bottoms and going up the sides. The size of your dish will obviously alter the thickness of your crust.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer combine cream cheese, sour cream, egg, sugar, vanilla, and flour on high until it is smooth and creamy.
- Transfer cream cheese mixture to your dish, smoothing it over your crust.
- Cover dish in foil lightly and place over 2 cups of water in your pressure cooker either on a canning rack or steamer basket.
- Close lid tightly and run for 8 minutes on high pressure. Release pressure slowly using the natural method.
- Remove carefully and cool, placing in the fridge once cooled if desired for cold cheesecake (that’s how I like to eat it).
- Top with fresh strawberries to serve
Recipe from Thismamaloves.com. For more great recipes her website.