Support Local Journalism
Thank you for all of your comments, ideas, photos and support!
Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas with Rainbow Peppers
- 1 pound of chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 2 ½ bell peppers, sliced (or ½ of a Red, Orange, Yellow, Green and Purple pepper to get the rainbow effect)
- 1 onion, sliced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1½ tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine olive oil and spices in a small bowl.
- Cover a large sheet pan with foil. Place the chicken and veggies on the pan and pour the oil and spice mixture over the top. Toss to combine. Spread the chicken and veggies evenly on the pan, so they are in a single layer.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and veggies are softened.
- May be served with warm tortillas, plain Greek yogurt (or sour cream), guacamole, salsa, lime wedges and fresh cilantro
The purple bell peppers were found at a farmer’s market – I have not seen these in standard grocery stores