The Calvert County Ethics Commission (CCEC) will conduct their open meeting on *Tuesday, Feb. 20, 2018, at 4:30 pm, at the Phillips House, 28 Duke Street, Prince Frederick, Maryland. (*Regularly scheduled meeting on Monday, Feb. 19, 2018, Presidents Day holiday.)
- Bruce Henkelman, Chairperson
- Jennifer J. Mazur, Vice-Chairperson
- Brittany Heine, Member
- Rachel Norris, Member
- Wayne Millette, Member
- Lisa G. Tolomei, Administrative Aide, Board of County Commissioners
General Business & Administrative Matters
- Call to order – determine quorum
- Approve open agenda
- Review of Open Minutes from Jan. 16th meeting
Old (Unfinished) Business
1. Letter from State Ethics Commission regarding new regulations; these regulations must and may affect Calvert County Ethics Code
a. John Norris to review and give advice; change forms or code as required.
a. Task complete
1. Training: Required biennially – complete for 2017
a. To begin discussion for 2019 training
There is a time limit of 5 minutes per speaker.
1. Annual PO Box due Jan. 30th 2018 – PAID
2. Budget: Submitted request for FY19 – to be adopted by BOCC in June 2018.
3. Lisa checking voicemail for new messages every Monday.
4. Financial Disclosure Statements
a. Working with Technology Services for on-line form
5. Annual Report to BOCC – January timeline
At the Jan. 16th meeting three items were discussed: Closed to the public pursuant to General Provisions Article §3-305 of the Annotated Code of Maryland, under (b)(1) Personnel matters
Recess, subject to Motion of Privilege for Closed Meeting:
One item(s) to be discussed closed to the public pursuant to General Provisions Article §3-305 of the Annotated Code of Maryland, under (b)(1) Personnel matters.
Executive Session Agenda
1. Personnel Matter – [3-305(b)(1)(i)]
The Board will discuss the appointment, employment, assignment, promotion, discipline, demotion, compensation, removal, resignation, or performance evaluation of an appointee, employee, or official over whom it has jurisdiction.
Reasonable accommodation will be provided upon request.
Requests are encouraged to be submitted in advance of the meeting date. This agenda is subject to change and the times listed are approximate. If any items are added for consideration, they will be included on a revised agenda that will be issued prior to the closed session.
*** If you would like to be notified of upcoming hearings, meetings, or other events, please subscribe via the Calendar page of our website at http://www.co.cal.md.us/list.aspx. ***