TORRANCE, Calif. – The editors at Car & Driver magazine have awarded eight Honda models with 2018 “Editors’ Choice” awards, indicating the chosen vehicles are the best in their respective categories and wholeheartedly recommend to buyers. Honda models were recognized across a multitude of segments with the 2018 Honda Ridgeline being the only vehicle of any brand chosen in the mid-size pickup truck category.
The following Honda models are 2018 Car & Driver “Editors’ Choice” award winners:
- Mid-Size Sedans: 2018 Honda Accord
- Compact Sedans: 2018 Honda Civic
- Compact Sedans: 2018 Honda Civic Si
- Compact Coupes and Convertibles: 2018 Honda Civic Si
- Compact Hatchbacks: 2018 Honda Civic Type R
- Compact Hatchbacks: 2018 Honda Civic Hatchback
- Compact Crossovers/SUVs: 2018 Honda CR-V
- Subcompact Hatchbacks: 2018 Honda Fit
- Minivans/Vans: 2018 Honda Odyssey
- Mid-Size Pickup Trucks: 2018 Honda Ridgeline
More information about the Car & Driver “Editors’ Choice” awards and the winning Honda vehicles can be found at: http://caranddriver.com/2018editorschoice
For More Information
Consumer information is available at automobiles.honda.com. To join the Honda community on Facebook, visit facebook.com/honda. Additional media information including detailed pricing features and high-resolution photography of all 2018 Honda models is available at hondanews.com.
Honda offers a full line of reliable, fuel-efficient and fun-to-drive vehicles with advanced safety technologies sold through over 1,000 independent U.S. Honda dealers. The Honda lineup includes the Fit, Civic, Accord and Clarity series passenger cars, along with the HR-V, CR-V and Pilot sport/utility vehicles, the Ridgeline pickup and the Odyssey minivan.
Honda has been producing automobiles in America for more than 35 years and currently operates 19 major manufacturing facilities in North America. In 2017, nearly 93% of all Honda and Acura vehicles sold in the U.S. were made in North America, using domestic and globally sourced parts.