Theft: On October 24, 2018, at approximately 5:00 p.m., Tpr. E. Ruggles responded to Kohl’s Department Store, Lexington Park, MD for a reported theft. Upon arrival, Tpr Ruggles made contact with the Loss Prevention Officer and information revealed that two females, identified as Crystal Lynn Magtutu (31 of Port Republic, MD) and Tonya Lynn Sombkte (28 of Port Republic), were in possession of approximately $168.00 of merchandise that they took from the store without paying.
Both women were issued a Notice Not to Trespass and transported to the Leonardtown Barrack where they were charged with Theft Less than $100; and Theft $100 To Under $1500. (18-MSP-045906)
Theft: On October 29, 2018, at approximately 12:00 p.m., Tpr J. Powis responded to Belk Department Store, California, MD for a reported theft. Upon arrival, Tpr Powis made contact with a store employee who advised an unknown white male, approximately 5’10” with short brown hair and a thin goatee had stolen a leather jacket and fled the store on foot.
If you can identify this suspect in the attached picture, or have information related to the crime, please contact Tpr Powis via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Leonardtown Barrack 301-475-8955. Refer to case 18-MSP-046681.
Disorderly Conduct/Resisting Arrest: On October 30, 2018, at approximately 9:30 a.m., Tfc J. Mulhearn conducted a traffic stop in the Great Mills area. The driver, identified as Chester Leroy Young (53 of Leonardtown) was operating a motor vehicle on a suspended license and became verbally and physically aggressive towards Tfc Mulhearn.
In an attempt to place Mr. Young under arrest for Disorderly Conduct, he began to resist being handcuffed. Mr. Young finally complied with Tfc Mulhearn’s commands and was transported to St. Mary’s County Detention and Rehabilitation Center where he was charged with Disorderly Conduct, Resist/Interfere with Arrest, and Fail to Comply with a Lawful Order.
Possession of Marijuana Less Than 10 Grams:
- Simmons, Quadre Matthew (26 of Lexington Park, MD) on 10/30/2018 by Tpr J. Powis
- Dayton, Erica Katherine (27 of Lexington Park, MD) on 11/1/2018 by Tfc B. DiToto
- Shifflett, Anthony William (33 of Spotsylvania, VA) on 11/3/2018 by Tpr E. Ruggles
- Beavers, Sarah Renee (19 of Broomes Island, MD) on 11/4/2018 by Tpr M. Posch
- Jones, Lawalter Joseph (23 of Lexington Park, MD) on 11/5/2018 by Tpr R. Kaszubski
- Shields, Caleb Zacharri (19 of Piney Point, MD) on 11/6/2018 by Tpr R. Kaszubski
- Bowman, James Deshaun (38 of Callaway, MD) on 11/7/2018 by Tpr R. Kaszubski
- Milburn, Leiann Daelon (19 of Hollywood, MD) on 11/7/2018 by Tpr R. Kaszubski
- Hindle, Ashlie Brooke (35 of California, MD) on 10/29/2018 by Tfc A. Opirhory
- Amaya Montoya, Josue (22 of District Heights, MD) on 11/2/2018 by Tpr K. Bauer
- Chewning, Kenneth Ray (30 of Leonardtown, MD) on 11/2/2018 by Tfc J. Mulhearn
Warrant Service Arrests:
- Kuster IV, Melvin Francis (56 of Lexington Park, MD) on 10/31/2018 by Tpr M. Whitman
- Shorter, Marcus Devon (31 of Mechanicsville, MD) on 10/31/2018 by Tfc M. Johnson
- Peacock, Brandon Franklin (27 of Brandywine, MD) on 10/30/2018 by Tfc M. Manning
- Gibson, Jessica Lynne (31 of Callaway, MD) on 10/30/2018 by Tfc B. DiToto
- Leyba, Sherry Lahoma Katheryn (39 of Lexington Park, MD) on 10/29/2018 by Tpr M. Whitman
- Swales, Michael Shane (46 of Great Mills, MD) on 10/29/2018 by TFC J. Mulhearn
- Broome, Rainisha Maria (29 of Lexington Park, MD) on 10/28/2018 by Tpr R. Kaszubski
- Jones, Edward Michael (28 of Mechanicsville, MD) on 10/30/2018 by Tpr E. Ruggles