Press Release, MGM National Harbor
NATIONAL HARBOR, MD (Dec. 11, 2018) – MGM National Harbor has announced details for its resort-wide extravaganza to ring in the new year. The all-night party will include a throwback 80s-themed “New Year’s Eve Rewind” party with a live performance by pop icon Tiffany; a Dom Pérignon celebration at Felt Bar & Lounge; exciting feasts at Fish by José Andrés and Voltaggio Brothers Steakhouse; and much more.
Below are ways guests can eat, play and stay into 2019 at MGM National Harbor:
• Fish by José Andrés is serving up a New Year’s Eve prix fixe menu and curated beverage pairing. The prix fixe menu includes a caviar cone appetizer, three waves of entrees—ranging from grilled octopus to a whole Branzino—and topped off by cheesecake with sorbet and fruit. First up, from 5 p.m. – 6:30 p.m., the restaurant will serve up an intimate dinner to get the night started. Then, from 9 p.m. – 11 p.m., the restaurant will host a separate gala with live entertainment and champagne toast. The first dinner is $95 per seat, while tickets to the gala are available for $175 per person. To make a reservation for the 5 p.m. dinner group or to purchase tickets for the gala experience, please visit mgmnationalharbor.com.
• Dine atVoltaggio Brothers Steak Houseand enjoy a special New Year’s Eve prix fixe menu and celebratory champagne toast. Two dinner times are available— 5 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. and 7 p.m. – 11 p.m. During the first seating, available for $85 per person, guests can enjoy a three-course meal including Waldorf salad, roasted tenderloin and baked Alaska. The second dinner, which is $125 per guest, also features three courses, including crab Louise, Wagyu beef tartare, 45 day dry-aged prime rib, lobster thermidor and crème brûlée. To make a reservation, please visitmgmnationalharbor.comor call (301) 971-6060.
• As the world says farewell to 2018, MGM National Harbor will take guests on a wild ride back through the decades, with the 80s-themed “New Year’s Eve Rewind”party, featuring a performance by special guestTiffany. The singer will perform her fan favorite “I Think We’re Alone Now.” The party also includes live music by 80s cover bandThe Reflex.To keep the party going,DJ Shelleywill have the classic jams flowing from the speakers.
Tickets start at $117 (excluding all applicable taxes and fees) and can be purchased online atmgmnationalharbor.comorticketmaster.com. Suites also are available for purchase; guests interested in purchasing a suite for this event should email@example.com. For more show and ticket information, visitmgmnationalharbor.com/NYEor call (844) 346-4664.
• The celebration continues with an “Around the World” New Year’s Eve tribute atBlossom Cocktail Lounge, the cherry blossom-inspired gaming and cocktail lounge on the casino floor. Throughout the evening, guests are encouraged to watch the ball drop as it takes place in real time across different time zones.
Guests must be 21+ to participate and no cover charge is required at either of these venues; table service will be available for the duration of the evening.
•Felt Bar & Loungeis partnering with Dom Pérignon to host a premium champagne party with a celebratory year-end toast. Guests 21+ can purchase tickets for this lavish experience starting at $150 per person, excluding applicable taxes and fees. The party comes complete with a live DJ, gaming and the best nightlife the nation’s capital has to offer.
For more information or to book a reservation, visit mgmnationalharbor.com/NYE or call (844) 346-4664.
• As the epicenter of entertainment for the DMV, guests are invited to continue their party into the next day. With a 308-room hotel, MGM National Harbor incorporates comfort and luxury in any one of the274 guest rooms.
• To take the New Year’s Eve festivities to another level, book one of the74 suiteswith floor-to-ceiling windows and amazing views into the beautiful surrounding landscape.
@MGMNatlHarbor on Twitter using #LiveAtMGM.