News Release, Charles County Government
The County Administrator wishes to remind residents of changes to normal operating schedules for the month of February.All offices, facilities, and services not listed will be operating their normal hours.
Monday, Feb. 18 (President’s Day)
- All Charles County Government offices and the Tri-County Animal Shelter in Hughesville will be closed.
- The Nanjemoy Community Center, senior centers, and all school-based community centers will be closed.
- Lackey,Donald M. Wade Aquatic Center,and North Point High indoor pools will be open from 1 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Charles County Public Library will be closed (all branches).
- Charles County Health Department will be closed.