Episode – 13 “Busy Day in the Music Industry” / 2:24:32
Feat. Artist – Kirk Speed White – Sage – Wayne Johnson – David and the Dynamos – No Origin
Episode – 13 Guide: This weeks show is busy and packed from start to finish! Its a pretty intense lineup so please make sure to check the whole show out! The show opens up with Jason Mitchell talking about his story and giving us some insight into his daily life.
Then we catch up with everyone in Trilogy and announce that we will be making an appearance at their Ollie’s Bar & Grill show on Feb. 22nd. We also welcome Justin Williamson back and talk about his recordings (playing in the background while we talk to him) since the last time we spoke.
To bring the show home, we welcome Jeremy Payne on the program. We talk about his career at The Music People, Inc. and his recent award (Rep of the Year) from Music & Sound Retailer magazine. We also get to talk to him about his current musical projects and we will play his 5 songs while he is interviewed.
It’s a busy one, so buckle up and use the minutes below to get where you need to go in a hurry.
- 0:00:00 – Intro Talk Session
- 0:02:00 – Spoon’s BBQ- La Plata
- 0:04:21 – Ollie’s Bar & Grill
- 0:07:30 – Jason C. Mitchell Music / Lincoln’s Day Off
- 0:28:14 – TRILOGY BAND 0:53:45 – Justin Taylor / Common Courtesy Special Shout-Out!
- 0:54:25 – Justin Williamson / Justin Williamson / No Origin
- 1:24:00 – Two 4 Tuesday Shout-Outs!
- 1:26:19 – Island Music Co. Presents “The Guitar of the Week”
- 1:36:31 – Jeremy Payne / The Music People! Inc.
- 2:22:22 – Outro Talk Session & Guest Lineup Thank You’s