News Release, Charles County Government
Tuesday, April 30
Charles County Commissioners’ Meeting
8:30 a.m. – Spring Dell Center (6040 Radio Station Road, LaPlata, Md 20646)
10:30 a.m. – The Open Session of the Commissioners’ Meeting begins in the Commissioner’s Meeting Room.
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance
- Recognition: New Employee; Employees Years of Service; Employee of the Quarter
- Commissioners’ Comments
- Approval of the Minutes of April 16, 2019
- Notice of the Tentative Agenda of May 7, 2019
10:45 a.m. – Approval items
10:50 a.m. – Update: Broadband Plan
The Closed Session will begin at 11:30 a.m. in the Government Building Conference Room. All or a portion of this session may be closed pursuant to Section 3-305(b)(1) of the General Provisions Article of the Annotated Code of Maryland.
1:30 p.m. – The Open Session of the Commissioners’ Meeting continues in the Commissioner’s Meeting Room.
- Briefing: New Animal Shelter Project
1:50 p.m. – Briefing: Lifestyles Homeless Shelter Project
2:15 p.m. – Briefing and Request for Approval: Economic Development Regional Collaboration Project and Memorandum of Understanding
2:35 p.m. – Briefing: Review and Update on Billingsley Road Improvement Project
2:50 p.m. – FY2020 Budget Work Session: General Fund; Replacement Capital Outlay; and Special Revenue Funds
- FY2020 Budget Work Session: General Fund Capital Improvement Program (CIP) Interactive Review
- Action on Boards, Committees, and Commissions
- Commissioners’ New Business
5:30 p.m. – Registration opens to sign in to speak at the public hearing.
6 p.m. – Public Hearing: FY2020 Constant Yield
THIS AGENDA IS TENTATIVE AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
VisitBoardDocsfor detailed information on this agenda.