News Release, Charles County Public Information Office
Tuesday, May 7
Charles County Commissioners’ Meeting
9 a.m. – The Open Session of the Commissioners’ Meeting begins in the Commissioner’s Meeting Room.
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance
- Recognition: Drug Court Month
9:10 a.m. – Commissioners’ Comments
- Approval of the Minutes of April 16 and April 30, 2019
- Notice of the Tentative Agenda of May 14, 2019
- Approval Items
The Closed Session will begin at 9:30 a.m. in the Government Building Conference Room. All or a portion of this session may be closed pursuant to Section 3-305(b)(1)(3)(7)(8) of the General Provisions Article of the Annotated Code of Maryland.
10:45 a.m. – The Open Session of the Commissioners’ Meeting continues in the Commissioner’s Meeting Room.
- Update and Request for Approval: Letter of Support, Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) Program Application
10:55 a.m. – Update: Housing Voucher Program
11:15 a.m. – Briefing: Purchase of Development Rights (PDR) Program- 2019 Acquisition Cycle
11:25 a.m. – Briefing and Request for Approval: Modifications to Billingsley Road Access Management Plan
11:40 a.m. – FY2020 Budget Work Session: General Fund
Noon – FY2020 Budget Work Session: Recap Operating and Capital Improvement Projects
- Department of Emergency Services 911 Center (10425 Audie Lane, La Plata)
- Department of Public Works (10430 Audie Lane, La Plata)
THIS AGENDA IS TENTATIVE AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Visit BoardDocs for detailed information on this agenda.