Calvert County Public Schools via Facebook
From Principal James Kurtz:
When I think of Lee, I think professional, courteous, helpful, soft spoken, and hard working. Lee’s colleagues describe him in the following ways:
- Extremely helpful no matter what you need
- Professional, kind, and one who takes initiative without ever seeking acknowledgement
- If Mr. Myers notices something is needed to assist our staff and students, it gets done!
- Mr. Myers always has a smile and a kind word for everyone. His “can do” attitude is much appreciated!
- Mr. Myers adds a comforting feeling to our building.
- Mr. Myers also has a good relationship with students and staff.
- When I was new, Lee welcomed me with great respect and gratitude.
- Mr. Myers is an important and maybe underrecognized part of our staff.
Mr. Myers has been a welcomed leader and supervisor to our building service staff. Many people do not know that Mr. Myers holds a BS from Morgan State and brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to the job from his past work experiences and education. Windy Hill Middle School is extremely lucky to have found and hired Mr. Myers.