News Release, Charles County Public Information Office
2 p.m. – The Open Session of the Commissioners’ Meeting begins in the Commissioner’s Meeting Room.
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance
- Birthday of the United States Army
- Law Enforcement Torch Run for Special Olympics
2:10 p.m. – Commissioners’ Comments
- Approval of the Minutes of May 21 and May 22, 2019
- Notice of the Tentative Agenda of June 11, 2019
- Approval Items
The Closed Session will begin at 2:30 p.m. in the Government Building Conference Room. All or a portion of this session may be closed pursuant to Section 3-305(b)(1)(7) of the General Provisions Article of the Annotated Code of Maryland.
3:45 p.m. – The Open Session of the Commissioners’ Meeting continues in the Commissioner’s Meeting Room.
- Briefing: Tri-County Council for Southern Maryland Summer Youth Program
4:05 p.m. – Briefing: Governor Harry W. Nice Memorial/Senator Thomas “Mac” Middleton Bridge
4:25 p.m. – Briefing: Foster Lane Extension Concept
- Actions on Boards, Commissions and Committees
- Commissioners’ New Business
5:30 p.m. – Registration opens to sign in to speak at the public hearing.
6 p.m. – Public Hearing: Comcast Franchise Agreement
THIS AGENDA IS TENTATIVE AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
VisitBoardDocsfor detailed information on this agenda.