News Release, Charles County Public Information Office
9 a.m. – The Open Session of the Commissioners’ Meeting begins in the Commissioner’s Meeting Room.
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance
- Alzheimer’s and Brain Awareness Month
- World Sickle Cell Awareness Day
- Emergency Medical Services for Children (EMSC) Day
- Local Government Insurance Trust (LGIT) Training Grant Award
- Charles County Teachers Recognition
- New Employee Introductions; Employee Years of Service
- Commissioners’ Comments
- Approval of the Minutes of June 4, 2019
- Notice of the Tentative Agenda for July 9, 2019
- Approval Items
9:30 a.m. –Approval: Comcast Franchise Renewal Agreement
The Closed Session will begin at 10 a.m. in the Government Building Conference Room. All or a portion of this session may be closed pursuant to Section 3-305(b)(1)(7) of the General Provisions Article of the Annotated Code of Maryland.
11:15 a.m. – The Open Session of the Commissioners’ Meeting continues in the Commissioner’s Meeting Room.
- Briefing: Homeowners Association Dispute Review Board
11:40 a.m. –Briefing: Neighborhood Traffic Calming Program
Noon – Briefing: Economic Development Expansion and Attraction Projects Update
12:45 p.m. – Commissioners’ New Business
BRIEFING AND TOUR
2:30 p.m. – Briefing: Overview of the Charles County Sheriff’s Office (6855 Crain Highway, La Plata)
5:30 p.m. – Registration opens to sign in to speak at the public hearing.
6 p.m. – Public Hearing:
- Zoning Map Amendment 19-0001 Belike Property, LLC
- Zoning Text Amendment 19-152 Permanent Shelters in the General Industrial Zone
6 p.m. – The Open Session of the Commissioners’ Meeting continues in the Government Building Conference Room.
- Participant and Community Input on Housing Voucher Program
THIS AGENDA IS TENTATIVE AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Visit BoardDocs for detailed information on this agenda.