News Release, Calvert County Public Information Office
PRINCE FREDERICK, Md. – Feb. 24, 2020 – Calvert County is committed to fostering a dynamic and competitive business climate to ensure economic growth and sustainability. New businesses are a sign that the Calvert County economy continues to thrive. These new businesses help stimulate the economy and provide employment opportunities for local residents.
The Calvert County Board of County Commissioners and the Department of Economic Development congratulate the following new and relocated businesses:
- Chesapeake Beach
- 139 Central Square Drive, Prince Frederick
- 3723 East Chesapeake Beach Road, Chesapeake Beach
- 570 Main St., Prince Frederick
- 10735 Town Center Blvd., Suite 4, Dunkirk
- 5240 Cutter Court, Suite 101, Prince Frederick
- 3655 Hallowing Point Road, Prince Frederick
The Calvert County Department of Economic Development works to help all businesses succeed, from small, local businesses to large, national enterprises. For information on the Department of Economic Development and the many services, the county offers the business community, contact the department at 410-535-4583 or 301-855-1880, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.