Your Donations are Needed, Please Help If You Can
News Release, Maryland Emergency Management Agency
Your help is needed to keep our medical professionals safer on the front lines. Please consider safely donating, if you can. “If we all do our part to rise to this challenge and to meet this moment, we will get through this together.” ~Governor Larry Hogan
Donations Needed for those risking their lives to care and provide for others. Donate Specific Items.
- UNUSED (in original packaging):
- N95 Masks (with or without valve)
- KN95 Masks
- Protective Face Shields/Goggles
- Nitrile Gloves
- Hospital Gowns
- Disinfection Cleaners
- Hand Soap
- Hand Sanitizers
- Rubber Boots
- Handmade Masks*
*Handmade masks should adhere to CDC guidelines atcdc.gov.
Donations Needed for those risking their lives to care and provide for others.
Drop off Locations are open.
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. &
Saturday – Sunday: 8a.m. – 5p.m.
Mt. Aetna Retreat Center
10375 Retreat Way, Hagerstown, MD 21742
3291 St. John’s Lane, Ellicott City, MD 21042
15930 Good Hope Road, Silver Spring, MD 20905
3105 Mallard Court, Cambridge, MD 21613
Donation Facility Safety Procedures:
- ACS Volunteers will adhere to social distancing and wear appropriate protective equipment.
- Donations are received in a designated location.
- All items are inspected, inventoried, and distributed.
For more information emailNGS.firstname.lastname@example.org.