On Wednesday, June 10, 2020, Governor Hogan announced that Maryland would expand Stage Two of the Maryland Strong Roadway to Recovery.
This announcement stated that, beginning last Friday (June 12th) at 5 p.m., restaurants could resume indoor operations at 50% capacity and following established guidelines.
These guidelines include the following:
- Adequate physical distancing between tables
- High contact surfaces are disinfected after each use
- Face coverings are worn by staff interacting with the public and each other (if less than
- 6 feet apart in the kitchen)
- Restrooms are provided for dine-in locations
- Large groups are minimized
- Health survey forms are provided for staff to complete prior to returning to work
- Use of disposable menus, condiments, and flatware
- Adequate training is provided to staff
I am including spreadsheets with verified restaurants that are open for indoor dining. Some of these restaurants require reservations. Many restaurants are still offering takeout, curbside pickup, and delivery. Check the individual restaurant’s Facebook page or website for details and hours of service.