LEONARDTOWN, MD – The St. Mary’s County Health Department (SMCHD) has partnered with the St. Mary’s County Department of Aging & Human Services and the St. Mary’s County Library to provide assistance with COVID-19 vaccine appointment registration over the phone for residents who are eligible for the vaccine based on current local criteria.
Registration is required through the state’s electronic vaccine registration system in order to schedule a vaccination appointment and receive COVID-19 vaccine; the additional phone support from the Department of Aging & Human Services and the St. Mary’s County Library is intended to assist those who may not have access to a computer or who require additional help with the electronic registration process.
SMCHD will post available vaccine appointments on the SMCHD website each Friday afternoon once the state notifies SMCHD of the local vaccine allotment for the following week. Registration links will be removed once appointments have been filled.
Phone Assistance for Vaccine Appointment Registration:
For St. Mary’s County residents age 65+
St. Mary’s County Department of Aging & Human Services
· Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.,
· Phone Number: (301) 475-4200, ext. 1049
For all other St. Mary’s County community members currently eligible to receive vaccine according to the local vaccination phase
St. Mary’s County Library
· Hours of Operation: Monday – Thursday from 1 – 6 p.m. and Friday 12 – 5 p.m.
· Phone Number: (240) 523-3340
General Information on COVID-19, Testing, Vaccination, Occupational Eligibility Questions, Data, etc.
St. Mary’s County Health Department
· Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- COVID-19 Hotline: Phone Number (301) 475-4330
- COVID-19 Information: www.smchd.org/coronavirus
- COVID-19 Vaccine Information: www.smchd.org/covid-19-vaccine
- COVID-19 Testing Information: www.smchd.org/covid-19-testing
- COVID-19 Data: www.smchd.org/covid-19-data
Due to high call volumes, you may need to leave a message and wait for a return call. As a reminder, please do not call the Hollywood Fire Department for questions regarding the COVID-19 vaccine or how to register for the vaccine.