WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 4 PM THIS AFTERNOON TO 1 AM EST SUNDAY…
- WHAT…South winds 15 to 30 mph with occasional gusts to
around 45 mph late Saturday afternoon, shifting to west and
northwest and increasing to 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 55
mph Saturday evening.
- WHERE…The District of Columbia, portions of central and
northern Maryland, northern and northwestern Virginia, and
eastern West Virginia.
- WHEN…From 4 PM Saturday to 1 AM EST Sunday.
- IMPACTS…Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects.
Tree limbs could be blown down. A few power outages may result.
- ADDITIONAL DETAILS…The strongest winds are most likely
Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects.