On October 26, 2022, detectives from the St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s Office Vice/Narcotics Division, along with assistance from the Emergency Services Team (EST) and the Sheriff’s Office K-9 Unit, executed a search and seizure warrant in the 45800 block of Jay Dee Court in Lexington Park.
Dominick NMN Mackall, age 34, of Lexington Park, was located at the residence along with over 12 ounces of suspected marijuana and cocaine. Also recovered were over seven grams of suspected crack cocaine, 110 grams of counterfeit Oxycodone pills (suspected fentanyl), Buprenorphine, Adderall, numerous handguns, a shotgun, ammunition, scales, packaging material, and U.S. Currency. Mackall is prohibited by law from possessing firearms and ammunition.
Mackall was arrested and transported to the St. Mary’s County Detention and Rehabilitation Center in Leonardtown and charged with the following:
- CDS: Possession with Intent to Distribute in School Zone
- CDS: Possession with Intent to Distribute
- CDS: Possession-Marijuana Greater than 10 grams
- CDS: Possession-Not Marijuana
- Possession of a Stolen Regulated Firearm
- Possession of a Firearm by a Convicted Felon
- Possession of a Firearm with Nexus to Drug Trafficking Crime
- Possession with Intent to Distribute Large Amount-Fentanyl
Citizens may remain anonymous and contact Crime Solvers at (301) 475-3333 or text a tip to “TIP239” plus their message to “CRIMES” (274637). Through the Crime Solvers Program, tipsters are eligible for an award of up to $1,000 for information about a crime in St. Mary’s County that leads to an arrest or indictment.