Support Local Journalism
Thank you for all of your comments, ideas, photos and support!
This Eggnog Fudge is perfect for Christmastime — It has a smooth and creamy texture, with white chocolate and a mild eggnog flavor everyone is sure to enjoy!
Author: An Affair from the Heart – anaffairfromtheheart.com
Recipe type: Holiday Baking/Dessert/Chocolate
Serves: about 2 dozen
- ½ cup butter (1 stick)
- 2 Tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- ¾ cup eggnog minus 2 Tablespoons
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 (11 ounce package) white chocolate chips
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Creme
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg + more for topping
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Line a 9×9 or 8×8 pan with foil, then butter foil well. Set aside.
- Combine butter, eggnog, cream and sugar in a heavy medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat stirring occasionally.
- Once boiling, reduce heat a little bit, using a candy thermometer, continue cooking until temperature reaches 235 degrees (soft ball stage) remove from heat, stir in white chocolate chips. Continue stirring until chocolate is completely melted and blended in. Add in Marshmallow, nutmeg and vanilla. Stir until smooth. Spread into prepared pan.
- Garnish with a dusting of nutmeg. Let cool at room temperature completely before removing from pan and cutting into squares. Store at room temperature for up to one week or in refrigerator for up to three weeks. Freezes well.
This recipe from Chocolate, Chocolate and More