BAKED ROAST BEEF SLIDERS WITH HORSERADISH SAUCE
24 hours 20 mins
These roast beef sliders are slightly spicy and extremely cheesy! Prepare them ahead of time, and bake them when you are ready to eat! Great for parties and tailgating!
Recipe type: Sandwich/Beef
Serves: 20 sliders
For the Sliders:
- 20 Hawaiian Rolls
- 40 slices of thin deli roast beef
- 8 ounces shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
- 8 ounces shredded Triple Cheddar cheese
- 6 ounces Horseradish sauce
For the Marinade:
- 2 sticks (1 cup) butter, melted
- 3 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 Tablespoon Poppy seeds
- Combine marinade ingredients (except poppy seeds) and set aside.
- Cut rolls in half and lay the bottoms of the rolls in a 9×13 baking dish.
- Spread a small amount of horseradish sauce over the roll bottoms. Top each roll bottom with 2 slices of roast beef.
- Sprinkle all three cheese over the top of the roast beef.
- Spread horseradish sauce on the inside of the top of the roll. Place over cheese.
- Drizzle the marinade over the top of all of the rolls evenly. Sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Uncover and bake sliders for 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees or until the cheese is hot and melted.
- Assembly takes about 10-15 minutes. Refrigerate for 4-24 hours before baking.
- I didn’t use the whole 6 ounces of horseradish sauce. Use to your liking.
Recipe from Take Two Tapas