PRINCE FREDERICK, Md. – Jan. 31, 2018 – The Calvert County Board of County Commissioners and the Calvert County Planning Commission will conduct a joint work session Tuesday, Feb. 6, 2018, to discuss the status of the Calvert County Comprehensive Plan update. The meeting will be held at the Harriet E. Brown Community Center at 12:15 p.m. and the public is invited to attend and observe.
The topics of discussion for the joint work session include:
- Proposed changes to town centers and the potential impacts on the county’s development capacity and future growth;
- Proposed expansion of boundaries for some town centers and proposed villages and potential impacts of proposed village designation;
- Public sewer, developer-funded sewer and community facilities;
- Updated land use patterns and the impact on traffic; and
- Requests from the public to extend comment period from 60 to 90 days before a public hearing.
For more information on the Calvert County Comprehensive Plan, a timeline of planning events and supporting documents, please visit online atwww.co.cal.md.us/FutureCalvert.