News Release, Charles County Arts Alliance
Charles County Arts Alliance Board of Directors 2019-2021
DO YOU WANT TO PROMOTE THE ARTS? The Charles County Arts Alliance (CCAA) wants you! If you are a leader and want to help promote the arts in our county, nominate yourself to serve on the CCAA Board of Directors! Founded in 1987, the CCAA promotes all the arts: performing, visual and literary.
What is the CCAA looking for?The CCAA is now accepting self-nominations for the CCAA Board of Directors for the next two-year term, from July 1, 2019, through June 30, 2021. All CCAA Board positions are volunteer.
Do you qualify?Individuals interested in serving on the CCAA Board of Directors must be current members of the CCAA at the time of self-nomination.
How do I submit my self-nomination?Please submit a typed brief written statement indicating:
- Why you are interested in serving on the CCAA Board
- What specific contributions you wish to make
- Your background and/or qualifications
Send this written statement (not to exceed one page) to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject-line to read: “Nomination for CCAA Board of Directors.”
What are the requirements for CCAA Board members?
CCAA Board members are expected to:
- Commit to the mission, goals, and objectives of the Charles County Arts Alliance.
- Commit to being a leader. CCAA Board positions are leadership positions.
- Commit the personal time required to:
- Serve on a “hands-on” volunteer Board
- Serve on at least one CCAA committee
- Attend monthly Board Meetings
- Attend semi-annual Board Retreats
- Participate in CCAA-sponsored events throughout the year
What is the deadline for submission of self-nominations?All self-nominations must be received by the CCAA by no later than March 25, 2019.
Thank you for your consideration!
The mission of the Charles County Arts Alliance is to stimulate, promote, encourage and provide recognition of the arts and the creative spirit in Charles County. For more information about the Arts Alliance, visit www.charlescountyarts.org, call 301-392-5900, or email@example.com.