News Release, St. Mary’s College of Maryland
ST. MARY’S CITY, Md. – St. Mary’s College of Maryland women’s swimming member Brenna Litynski has been selected as the February Student-Athlete of the Month. Litynski was also selected as the Student-Athlete of the Month in November of 2018.
The Department of Athletics & Recreation executive team selects the Student-Athlete of the Month awardee each month.
Litynski won the 50 free at the Capital Athletic Conference Championships with a time of 24.42 and was a First Team All-CAC selection in the event. Additionally, Litynski placed second in the 100 free with a time of 53.17 and had a runner-up finish in the 200 free with a time of 1:56.36.
February Student-Athlete of the Month Honor Roll
- Men’s Swimming – Colin Cassady
- Women’s Basketball – Gina Seifert
- Men’s Basketball – Justin Milstead
- Baseball – Bowen Plagge
- Women’s Lacrosse – Ali Collie
- Men’s Lacrosse – Ross Snodderly
2018-19 Student-Athletes of the Month
- September – Khalid Balogun, Men’s Soccer
- October – Kara Taylor, Women’s Cross Country
- November – Brenna Litynski, Women’s Swimming
- December – Spencer Schultz, Men’s Basketball
- January – Gina Seifert, Women’s Basketball
- February – Brenna Litynski, Women’s Swimming