News Release, St. Mary’s County Public Information Office
Leonardtown, MD– St. Mary’s County Department of Recreation and Parks would like to inform the public that there are still spaces for the bus trip to Ocean City, MD Saturday, Sept. 21. The cost per person is $67.
This is a day on your own, you can go and do anything you desire while at the beach. The bus is scheduled to leave promptly at 7 a.m. from the Recreation & Parks office in Leonardtown, we suggest arriving no later than 6:45 a.m. We estimate arrival time in Ocean City at 11 a.m. The bus will leave Ocean City at 8 p.m. and return to Leonardtown around midnight.
Suggestions to make your trip more pleasant:
- Bring a cellphone and know the number
- Provide at least one emergency contact
- $$ for a return trip home (in case you miss the bus)
- Small cooler for snacks to and from the city
- Small pillow and lap blanket for a nap on the bus
- Feel free to bring a DVD rated PG-13 or less to share with the bus riders
- Comfortable shoes
Admission to SunFest is free but there are tons of vendors, games and shows that may have additional cost. More information of the days schedule can be found athttps://ococean.com/events/sunfest
Want more bus trips? Don’t forget about our most popular day trip to spend a day your way in New York City Saturday, Dec. 14.Plenty of openings available now, but this trip fills fast, so don’t delay.
For more information please visit our website at www.stmarysmd.com/recreate/events