4 p.m. – The Open Session of the Commissioners’ Meeting begins in the Commissioner’s Meeting Room.
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance
- Constitution Week (Daughters of the American Revolution)
- National Preparedness Month
- Approval of the Minutes of July 23, 2019
- Commissioners’ Comments
- Notice of the Tentative Agenda of September 17, 2019
- Approval Items
4:25 p.m. – Briefing and Request for Approval: Agricultural Deer Cooperator Permit
4:40 p.m. – Briefing and Request for Public Hearing: Modification to the County’s Fiscal Year 2019 MS4 Permit Financial Assurance Plan
4:55 p.m. – Commissioners’ New Business
The Closed Session will begin at 5 p.m. in the Government Building Conference Room. All or a portion of this session may be closed pursuant to Section 3-305(b)(1)(7)(8) of the General Provisions Article of the Annotated Code of Maryland.
5:30 p.m. – Registration opens to sign in to speak at the public hearing.
6 p.m. – The Open Session of the Commissioners’ Meeting continues in the Commissioner’s Meeting Room.
- Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program
- Legislative Changes to Charles County Code Chapter 208 School Crossing Guards
- Legislative Changes to Charles County Code Chapter 287 Vehicle Parking Laws
- State Legislative Proposals
THIS AGENDA IS TENTATIVE AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
VisitBoardDocsfor detailed information on this agenda.