STOCKTON, N.J. – The St. Mary’s College of Maryland men’s cross country team came off of a two-week break in meets to compete in the Osprey Open on the campus of Stockton University Saturday morning (Sept. 21).
· Place– 15th of 21 /427 points
· Location– Stockton University – Stockton, N.J.
St. Mary’s Top 5 Finishers:
- Sophomore Tyler Wilson continued to lead the Seahawks running a 27:56.55 which was good enough for 47th overall.
- The next Seahawk to finish was first-year Nathan Sayers as he crossed the finish line at 31:30.24 for 135th place.
- Pieter Enkema came in at 146th and Robert Hamilton was right behind in 147th. Enkema ran a 32:16.70 and Hamilton was just barely behind him at 32:17.34.
- Rounding out the top five for the Seahawks was sophomore Frank Zimmer as he ran a 33:07.60.
Other Race Highlights
- Stockton’s Daniel Do won was the first runner to cross the finish line with a time of 25:50.69.
- Ramapo College earned the overall team win with a final score of 22 points.
Up Next For the Seahawks
- Sept. 28 at the Shenandoah Hornet Harrier Invite | 9:00 A.M.| Winchester, Va.
Twitter: @smcseahawks, @SMCMXC | Hashtags: #SweepTheSheds, #GoHawks