News Release, College of Southern Maryland
The College of Southern Maryland’s (CSM) Board of Trustees awarded 11 full-time faculty members tenure at its Oct. 24, 2019 meeting.
“CSM has an amazing team of talented and dedicated professors,” shared CSM President Dr. Maureen Murphy. “These awards demonstrate our commitment to our outstanding faculty and to maintaining the highest level of academic excellence for our learners.”
The following members of CSM faculty have met or exceeded the standard set forth in the tenure review policy as established jointly by college administrators and Faculty Senate.
- Michelle Brosco Christian, Communications, Leonardtown Campus
- James Cleary, Mathematics, La Plata Campus
- Dr. Cicero Fain, History, La Plata Campus
- Tiffany Gill, Medical Laboratory Technology, La Plata Campus
- Linda Goodman, Nursing Simulation, La Plata Campus
- Eden Kan, Nursing, Prince Frederick Campus
- Krista Keyes, English, La Plata Campus
- Barbara Link, English, Leonardtown Campus
- William “Ed” Moroney, Criminal Justice, Prince Frederick Campus
- Deborah Rutledge, Nursing, La Plata Campus
- Dr. Tracey Stuller, Biology, Leonardtown Campus