Support Local Journalism
Thank you for all of your comments, ideas, photos and support!
News Release, Charles County Public Information Office
Tuesday, Dec. 17
Charles County Commissioners’ Meeting
9 a.m. – The Open Session of the Commissioners’ Meeting begins in the Commissioner’s Meeting Room.
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance
- Recognition: Introduction of New Employees, Employee Years of Service and Retirees
- Commissioners’ Comments
- Approval of the Minutes of Dec. 10
- Notice: Next Commissioners’ Session is Scheduled for Jan. 7, 2020
- Approval Items
9:30 a.m. – Briefing: Update RecAssist
9:50 a.m. – Briefing: Update Status of Department of Planning and Growth Management
10:20 a.m. – Briefing: Hospice-Proposed Land Acquisition
The Closed Session will begin at 10:50 a.m. in the Government Building Conference Room. All or a portion of this session may be closed pursuant to 3-305(b)(1)(7) of the General Provisions Article of the Annotated Code of Maryland.
11:15 a.m. – The Open Session of the Commissioners’ Meeting resumes in the Commissioner’s Meeting Room.
- Additional Approval Items
- Action on Boards, Commissions, and Committees
11:20 a.m. – Briefing: Commissioners’ New Business
THIS AGENDA IS TENTATIVE AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Visit BoardDocs for detailed information on this agenda.