News Release, Charles County Pubic Information Office
The Charles County Commissioners invite the public to attend the January public meetings as scheduled below. The purpose of the meetings is to take questions from those in attendance and to discuss items of importance to the citizens and the community.
Commissioner President Reuben B. Collins, II, Esq.
“Community Conversation with our Senior Residents”
- Monday, Jan. 27 at 6:00 p.m.
- Waldorf Senior and Recreational Center ( 90 Post Office Road, Room 109, Waldorf)
Amanda M. Stewart, M.Ed., Commissioner (District 3)
- Monday, Jan. 13 at 6:30 p.m.
- Waldorf West Library (10405 O’Donnell Place, Waldorf)
Commissioner Thomasina O. Coates, M.S. (District 2)
- Thursday, Jan. 16 at 6:30 p.m.
- Pleasant Grove Baptist Church (5560 Pleasant Grove Rd, Marbury)
Future meeting dates are available atwww.CharlesCountyMD.gov.
For more information, contact the Citizen Response Office at CitizenResponse@CharlesCountyMD.gov or call 301-645-0550. Citizens with special needs may contact the Maryland Relay Service at 711, or Relay Service TDD: 866-269-9006.