Support Local Journalism
Thank you for all of your comments, ideas, photos and support!
News Release, Charles County Public Information Office
The Charles County Commissioners invite the public to attend the March public meetings as scheduled below. The purpose of the meetings is to take questions from those in attendance and to discuss items of importance to the citizens and the community.
Board of County Commissioners’ Quarterly Town Hall Meeting (District 1)
- Wednesday, March 18 at 6:30 p.m.
- Newburg Volunteer Rescue Squad and Fire Department (12245 Rock Point Rd, Newburg)
Commissioner President Reuben B. Collins, II, Esq. & Commissioner Vice President Bobby Rucci (District 4)
- Topic: Blue Crabs Stadium Racing Events
- Saturday, March 21 at 10 a.m.
- Fieldside Community Center (11850 St Linus Drive, Waldorf)
Commissioner Gilbert “BJ” Bowling (District 1)
- Sunday, March 22 at 2 p.m.
- 10th District Volunteer Fire Department (7035 Poorhouse Rd, Indian Head)
Future meeting dates are available at www.CharlesCountyMD.gov.
For more information, contact the Citizen Response Office at CitizenResponse@CharlesCountyMD.gov or call 301-645-0550.
Citizens with special needs may contact the Maryland Relay Service at 711, or Relay Service TDD: 866-269-9006.