Support Local Journalism
Thank you for all of your comments, ideas, photos and support!
Courtesy of the St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s Office
Sec. 21-902.2. Aggressive Driving
A person is guilty of aggressive driving if the person commits three or more of the following offenses at the same time or during a single and continuous period of driving in violation of:
1) Traffic lights with a steady indication
2) Overtaking and passing vehicles
3) Passing on the right
4) Weaving in and out of lanes
5) Following too closely
6) Failure to yield the right-of-way
7) Exceeding a maximum speed limit or posted maximum speed limit
The fine for aggressive driving is $370 and five points assessed on a driver’s license.