The Charles County Commissioners invite the public to attend the October virtual public meetings as scheduled below.
Commissioner Thomasina Coates, M.S. (District 2)
“Community Connections: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Charles County”
Thursday, Oct. 22 at 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Moderator: Renee Nash, WHUR
- Senator Arthur Ellis (District 28)
- Delegate Edith J. Patterson, Ed. D (District 28)
- Delegate Debra M. Davis, Esq. (District 28)
- Dyotha R. Sweat; President NAACP Charles County Branch
- Pastor Michael Rogalski, LifePoint Church
- Chief Equity Officer Charmaine Brown, Charles County Government
- Deputy Director of Planning and Growth Management Jason Groth, Charles County Government
- Director of Economic Development Darrell Brown, Charles County Government
Meeting link will be available at: www.CharlesCountyMD.gov
To view meeting agendas or to learn more about future meeting dates, visit www.CharlesCountyMD.gov/government/charles-county-commissioners/community-meetings.
For more information, contact the Citizen Response Office at CitizenResponse@CharlesCountyMD.gov or call 301-645-0550. Citizens with special needs may contact the Maryland Relay Service at 711, or Relay Service TDD: 866-269-9006.