News Release, Charles County Public Information Office
Charles County Commissioners’ Meeting
9 a.m. – The Open Session of the Commissioners’ Meeting begins in the Commissioner’s Meeting Room.
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance
- Youth Recognition
9:10 a.m. –Commissioners’ Comments
9:15 a.m. –Approval of the Minutes of June 18, 2019
9:20 a.m. –Notice of the Tentative Agenda of July 23, 2019
The Closed Session will begin at 9:30 a.m. in the Government Building Conference Room. All or a portion of this session may be closed pursuant to Section 3-305(b)(1)(3)(4)(7)(8) of the General Provisions Article of the Annotated Code of Maryland.
12:45 p.m. – The Open Session of the Commissioners’ Meeting continues in the Commissioner’s Meeting Room.
- Approval Items
- Briefing: Charles County Military Alliance Council
1:10 p.m. –Briefing: Charles County Early Childhood Advisory Council
- Action on Boards, Commissions and Committee
- Commissioner’s New Business
CHARLES COUNTY DELEGATION AND ELECTED OFFICIALS MEETING
2 p.m. – The Open Session of the Commissioners’ Meeting continues at Waldorf West Library, 10405 O’Donnell Place, Waldorf, MD 20603
- Discussion: Legislative Process
The Open Session of the Commissioners’ Meeting continues in the Commissioner’s Meeting Room.
5:30 p.m. – Registration opens to sign in to speak at the public hearing.
6 p.m. – Public Hearing:
- Zoning Map Amendment 19-0001, Bill 2019-02, Belike Property, LLC
- Zoning Text Amendment 19-152, Bill 2019-01, Permanent Shelters in the General Industrial Zone
THIS AGENDA IS TENTATIVE AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Visit BoardDocs for detailed information on this agenda.